Monday, May 7, 2007

SET THIS PLACE ON FIRE....

Wooo. let me start by saying Pastor Chad, what an awesome sermon this morning, one of the best I've heard so far. For those of you who missed it all I can say is wish you coulda been there. The whole time he was preaching I could just tell how excited he was to be delivering the message, but of course I can always tell that. It really made me and Kim and I'm sure a whole lot of people sit back and think "does God consume my life? Are my thoughts Godly are my actions and activities Godly?" That's a question that will keep you thinking for a while. There's a Third Day song based on this verse (at least I think it's this one) called Consuming Fire, I would have liked the praise band to have performed but we didn't know about the sermon topic or at least I didn't. So I'll leave you with this, when I went to Byrnes last week I told them that what people think of them does not matter, but the only thing that does is what God thinks of them. Praise God for sending His son Jesus to give His life for our salvation, and for being the consuming fire that swallowed His people up in His wake.
Stay strong my brothers and sisters for the Prince of Peace is coming soon!!
Sir William of Lipsey

No comments: