Monday, July 9, 2007

Miscalleneous Debris

Man, what a week this past week. Let's see where to start, well Wednesday we had a surprise birthday for mine and Crystal's mom at their house. That was a blast, we had a small discussion about church and contemporary worship with our parents who we hope to see come to Christ soon so please keep them in your prayers. Their names are Zoeanne and Rick Smith, but we have planted the seed we now have to leave it in God's hands. But anyway it seems we kinda started a little trend that night because Friday my parents wanted to come to mine and Kim's house, which they've had good intentions of that since we moved in about 2 years ago, but believe it or not they actually came. So I figured what the hay I'll just invite Crystal and Barry , and our adopted brother now, David, ha-ha. Apparently David spent some quality time with the Ledford's while Sunshine was gone. But anyway so they all came and we grilled some burgers on our new grill that I was still putting together when everyone got there, thanks to my wife deciding it was time for a new one, but at least David and Barry heped me, thanks guys. Kim also invited her friend Blake, who apparently is a new creation, we keep inviting him to church also, so we invited him to the lock-in that's coming up so we hope he'll show up. After we ate we did some karaoke on the playstation2, which Crystal loved. And we also played guitar hero2, which Barry is hooked on now, don't worry it's gonna be on at the lock in. But everyone kept saying how much fun it was which made us feel really good. It also made me realize that it's awesome to have friends , but more importantly to all have Christ , but it was just awesome , it took me back to the fun my friends and I used to have before we got involved with drinking, and it's just so amazing how far I've come through the grace, and mercy of Jesus. I , however am now hooked on this game Barry and David have been playing for the x-box called ghost recon, that game is so much fun. So on Saturday after praise team practice, we strangely ended up at the Ledford's. Imagine that. And then there they were the Godstock T-shirts. I was absolutely blown away..I am so pumped about this event. THANK YOU DAVID for getting those shirts, and for your adjustments to the artwork, awesome!!And finally we get to Sunday morning...Pastor Chad delivered an awesome sermon, he's really been on a roll, keep it up man, you are awesome. And to Brother Robbie , Eric, Crystal, Mike and Miss Terry, that version of Mighty to Save was over the top. I am so blessed to be in a band that glorifies God with you guys. Then in Sunday School Brother Eric Spann gave his testimony, which has been an ongoing thing in there for the past few weeks. He gave his testimony at the lock in last year, but I didn't really get to hear it, but man what an awesome testimony, you should sit down with him sometime if you haven't heard it.His testimony really does prove that our God is indeed mighty to save. Well that's about it , sorry i got long winded here but i feel like every detail was important. until next time same blogspot channel different blogspot time.
Love you guys
In Christ
Cap'm Willie

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I LOVE YOU TOO MAN!!